Is She Expecting?
Here’s what you should know.
You might be thinking: “This can’t be happening to me!” or “We were so careful…” or “She was on the pill; I used a condom. Isn’t that enough?”
Every method of birth control has its failure rate. If you’re having sex, pregnancy can occur. It’s a risk you take. Most men like to make decisions based on facts. We can provide the facts you need, FREE OF CHARGE:
- Is she really pregnant? Home tests are unreliable; get medical confirmation.
- How far along is she? Gestational age determines abortion costs.
- What are the options, and how much can you influence her decision?
We have trained Client Advocates who can help. We understand that the crisis involves you, too, not just the pregnant woman. If you think she may be pregnant, bring her in; get the facts.
- We use a lab-quality pregnancy test administered by a medical professional.
- We offer a medical consultation with a nurse.
- We offer a limited obstetrical ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.