The right to choose includes
The right to know.
An unplanned pregnancy is a hard thing to face. You have several options. It’s hard to think clearly when you are feeling stressed or anxious about a pregnancy that has come at the wrong time. It’s hard to imagine what the future will hold and the impact this one decision will have on your life.
Basic Options that are Available For You to Consider
- carry the baby to term and parent
- carry the baby to term and make an adoption plan
- have an abortion
Before You Decide
Get the information you need to make an informed decision. Each choice has variables:
- if you parent, will you marry the baby’s father or will you be a single parent?
- if you make an adoption plan, will you choose an open adoption or a closed adoption?
- if you choose abortion, will you have a surgical procedure or a chemical abortion?
If you choose abortion, know that you have rights as a patient, ask about our “Patient Rights” information in our Centers when you come in for your appointment.
Hope Women’s Centers are 501(c)(3) non-profit medical clinics and all of our services are free and confidential to the fullest extent allowable by law. We do not perform abortions, nor do we refer for abortions, but offer information that a woman considering an abortion needs.