Make an informed choice.
If you are looking for an abortion clinic, we can provide medical information on the different types of abortion, chemical or surgical, and our nurses can answer any questions you may have.
You may be considering abortion for some of the following reasons:
- You don’t feel ready to be a parent
- You don’t want anyone to know that you are pregnant
- Someone you know is pressuring you to have one
We can answer some of the important questions that you have:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal?
- Are you at risk for a natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
- What type of abortions are available to you in Fort Lauderdale?
- Are there any long-term or short-term risks to consider?
Hope Women’s Centers are 501(c)(3) non-profit medical clinics and all of our services are free and confidential to the fullest extent allowable by law. We do not perform abortions, nor do we refer for them, but offer information that a woman considering an abortion needs.