Make an informed choice.
If you are considering abortion, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type of abortion will you have? What are the risks? Get the facts.
You may be considering abortion for some of the following reasons:
- Someone you love is pressuring you to have an abortion
- You don’t feel ready to be a parent
- You don’t want anyone to know that you are pregnant
We can answer some of the important questions that you have:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal?
- Are you at-risk for a natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your legal rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any long-term or short-term risks to consider?
Hope Women’s Centers are 501(c)(3) non-profit medical clinics and all of our services are free and confidential to the fullest extent allowable by law. We do not perform abortions, nor do we refer for abortions, but offer information that a woman considering an abortion needs.