Staying Sane when Friends Advance

Have you found yourself in a season where you feel surrounded by friends who seem to be advancing in multiple areas of life and you just don’t feel as accomplished? Our entire school life, we move together with our friends sharing the same grade and activities and most of the time, the same expectations. After […]

Continue reading

The ABC’s of Considering Abortion Options

A- Assess your individual situation. Solid decision making starts with understanding your situation by assessing exactly what you’re facing when considering abortion. If you think you’re pregnant, have you taken an at-home pregnancy test? If you have taken an at-home pregnancy test, you’re obviously concerned that you may be pregnant. However, lab-quality pregnancy testing done […]

Continue reading

Importance of Nonverbal Communication

Did you know that when communicating with others they only take 7% from your verbal words and the other 93% they take from you is from your nonverbal communication ques and actions?  Since nonverbal communication is obviously such an important part of every conversation, there are a lot of things to keep in mind when […]

Continue reading

Reasons to Have Peace

“Respect yourself enough to say “I deserve peace,” and walk away from people or things that prevent you from attaining it.” – Jerico Silvers There are so many reasons why you deserve peace.  The #1 reason is because you are amazing, and you owe it to yourself to do all that you can to obtain […]

Continue reading

Money-Saving Tips for College Students

It’s no secret that college is expensive – from tuition to books to rent and food, most of the time there isn’t a lot left after the essentials have been taken care of. Even if you’re working a job (or two, or even more) while you’re in school, chances are that your paycheck (or at […]

Continue reading